Thursday, January 1, 2009

Happy New Year To You All!


I hope that you, your family, and your business have had a very Merry Christmas, Happy Hanukkah, Happy Kwanzaa, or whatever holiday happiness you might celebrate!

Thanks for being such loyal Work From Home fans and readers!

2008 proved to be a great success with many of my readers starting the journey to independence and starting there business from home. So much so in fact, that over the course of the past year, it's become really evident to me just how many of us home based moms are out there and what great mompreneurial spirit is out there.

So, in an effort to help support you all in what may prove to be very difficult economic period, I am going to be concentrating on finding reports of the best work from home opportunities available, and reporting on as many success stories as possible.

And as always - if you have a suggestion or an idea for a topic you'd like me to cover, please drop me an e-mail at: juliettestewart@ymail.com.

I look forward to hearing from you!

May each of you have a wonderful and joyous holiday season!

And To Your Business From Home Success & Passion In 2009!

Juliette

No comments: